This project depends on Sponsors to provide the much-needed resources required to ensure that every single named child on our recipient list receives a complete Santa Shoebox.
In recognition of your support we are able to offer:
- As a Level One Contributor to B-BBEE, SSB earns 100 points on the generic scorecard
- With our Section 18A status, we are able to provide a tax-deductible receipt in recognition of your sponsorship / donation
- The Project is
- an initiative of the JOG Trust (IT2671/2009)
- a Public Benefit Organization (PBO-930031301)
- and a Non Profit Organisation (NPO 102-098)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to sponsor goods and / or services for this years campaign.
These generous organisations below are sponsoring the Project this year.
PEP, Santa Shoebox’s main sponsor for 7 years, covers most of the operating costs of the entire Project.
Project Goods and Services
Coleman Transport delivers starter kits, posters and more to our Namibian teams
Thanks to this brilliant company, thousands of Virtual Santa Shoeboxes will reach children living in remote rural areas
Drop Off Venues
Drop Off Goods and Services
Thank you Cargo Compass for providing a home for the JHB East Drop Off and for distributing thousands of cartons
This generous company is taking care of all logistics for Pretoria and for the flagship Gauteng Drop Off