This project depends on Sponsors to provide the much-needed resources required to ensure that every single named child on our recipient list receives a complete Santa Shoebox.
In recognition of your support we are able to offer:
- As a Level One Contributor to B-BBEE, SSB earns 100 points on the generic scorecard
- With our Section 18A status, we are able to provide a tax-deductible receipt in recognition of your sponsorship / donation
- The Project is
- an initiative of the JOG Trust (IT2671/2009)
- a Public Benefit Organization (PBO-930031301)
- and a Non Profit Organisation (NPO 102-098)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to sponsor goods and / or services for this years campaign.
These generous organisations below sponsored the Project in 2019.
Project Sponsors PEP, have for 8 years covered most of the operating costs
Project Goods and Services
Drop Off Venues
Drop Off Goods and Services
Thank you Cargo Compass for providing a home for the JHB East Drop Off and for distributing thousands of cartons
Coleman Transport delivers starter kits, posters and more to our Namibian teams
This generous company is taking care of all logistics for Pretoria and for the flagship Gauteng Drop Off